Frequently Asked Questions
Invite & remind
Can't find an answer here?
Our supporters are ready to assist if you ever need a lifeline.Go to support
Invite & Remind:
How do I register a participant in the admin?
- If you wish to enroll a participant via the administration module, simply key the participant into the invitation list and click on their name. Then select the "Start Registration" button to the right. From here you have the opportunity to review the entire enrollment of each participant and thereby manually register them.
How do I place a link in my invitation?
- Once you've created one invitation in the "Invite and remind" you have the opportunity to add a signup-link, no-thanks-link or links to other pages on your website. Press the large "Insert link" button on the right of the toolbar. Here you can choose to use the predefined links to your home page or signup page so that the participant can immediately go in and register, or to one of the existing menu items on the website. You can also add a no-thanks-link for participants who are unable to attend.
Another option is to add your own link to a website of your choice. Just type in the link to the website you wish.
What does 'failed mail' mean?
- Failed mail can be issued invitations, messages, receipts etc. that have not been delivered to the recipient. The reasons why the mail hasn't been delivered can be many. If we can see the cause it will be specified under each failed item. Click on "Sent Mail" and under "Sent Mail" click on the numbers in the yellow area and see what is the reason for the defective item. You also have the option to resend and update the participants' e-mail addresses.
How do I remove the 'yellow' failed mail?
- Click on "Sent Mail" and under "Sent Mail" click on the numbers in the yellow area and see what is the reason for the defective item. You also have the option to resend and update the participants' e-mail addresses here. You can also access the failed entry through each of the individual topics by clicking their name and click "read more". Here you have the option to ignore the failed mail or just go to "Sent Items" and edit e-mail addresses and resend.
Where can I see who has registered?
- Under "Participants " you can see your participant list where everyone who has signed up will appear.
How can I see what I have made on my website?
- Under the menu "Website" you can access "activation" where it is possible to see your website as a "live preview". However, you must remember to consider all the fields that are yellow on the overview screen under "Website"
How large should my images be?
For performance reasons, Conference Manager™ has a maximum image size of 940 x 940 pixels.
In practice this means that all images on one or both directions exceeds 940 pixels will be scaled down (in both directions, so it is not distorted in its proportions).
Should there be a need to display images that are longer, this can be done by cutting the image into several chunks of max 940 pixels and place them in immediate succession.
This will make the image appear as one large image, even though it is actually composed of several smaller.
- Top image:
In order to fit the width of the website, the top picture has to be 940 pixels wide.
Normally, we recommend that the image does not exceed 180 pixels in height, but you are free to choose.
Can I send out a questionnaire without inviting people?
- You have the option of sending a questionnaire to all the people you have added to the system. You can then just add a group of people and send the questionnaire to them.